Search our registration plates ... Type your initials, names, car makes or models, just about anything into our Search Plates ... box or alternatively you can just browse our own extensive stock of quality cherished number plates. Good Luck!
Make an offer ... use our Make an offer link when you are on your chosen plate. We will then contact you. You have no immediate obligation to purchase at your offer price and all sensible offers will be considered. Register your interest before its gone!
Q: What type of number plate will I be able to assign to my vehicle?
A:You are not allowed to make a vehicle appear younger than its registered year.
If for example you have a ‘54’registered vehicle, you cannot put a ‘59’ plate onto it. You can however put an older registration onto the vehicle. You can assign a ‘54’ plate onto a ‘59’ registered vehicle.
With prefix style plates with an ‘A’ to ‘Y’, again you cannot put a newer plate on your car which is newer than you cars registered year.
Q: Do I have to put the number plate onto a car immediately?
A:You can assign the number plate to a named Nominee. If you’re not ready to assign the plate to your car or you have someone who you wish to receive the number plate but again are not ready to place it onto a car immediately which is ideal for a personal plate given as a gift, you can then name them as Nominee.
The Nominee then has 12 months to assign it to a vehicle. The nominee details must be exactly as they appear on the registration document. Please ensure the details are accurate as this does cause delays and further cost.
Q: How do I assign my new number plate to my vehicle?
A:To put the registration on a vehicle we require;
• Your registration document (must be in your name)
• Current valid MOT certificate
• Photocopy of your current tax disc
• We also require Full payment by cleared funds.
Q: How do I retain a number plate if I don't want to put it on a vehicle yet?
A:You can retain the number plate on a retention document for 12 Months as a Nominee. It is now possible to retain it on a certificate for up to three years. Please ask.
• If your are buying for someone else or as a gift we need the persons full name as shown on their registration document including title, Mr, Mrs etc.
Please note, a Nominee can only be applied if the number plate has not been previously assigned to a vehicle or is one of our own stock plates.
• If the number plate has previously been on a vehicle it can only be supplied to go direct to a vehicle unless it is our stock.
• If you are intending to hold the number plate on a certificate please contact us to check the suitability prior to purchase. In the event of a genuine mistake we can refund the purchase cost less any costs incurred.
• We also require full payment by cleared funds.
If you are unsure if a number is suitable please do not hesitate to ask us via email or phone prior to purchase. We will be pleased to answer any questions that you have.